Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tis the season for all things hairy

So this is my husband's dog, Oreo.

She's very sweet, absolutely devoted to her dad and just had her 14th birthday in April. She is an old lady and the Alpha dog in our pack. She keeps the boys in line at all times.

Well, being that its springtime now and the days are getting longer all the dogs are beginning to blow tons of coat. Since it's been raining off and on today and I am not really getting anything done because there is just far too much to do and I have no idea where to start, I decided to give her a little brush, then finish it all off with a little Furmination. She gave birth to another dog her own size!!




Now she looks all beautiful and sleek again! Joan, what am I going to do without you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment