Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just piddlefartin' around





Wow! We just had quite the storm blow through! I made to the Corner Bar and got under cover just in time! This is what I saw on my way in to get the mail.


Then it got progressively worse and the thunder started. It is quite the experience to hear thunder roaring down from the sky and bouncing back and forth through the canyons, the canyons amplify it really well! Of course, Jock hates it!




It's probably hard to tell from this picture but it literally started to SNOW!! Yes, with the right conditions, that can happen! I have pictures to prove it! It looks like there might be more on the horizon coming in too. Now the sun is out again and my 4-wheelers seat is drying off nicely. I really should be going to check on Jock. Mike isn't as sympathetic as I am about his sound sensitivity as I am. Besides, I have a little more exploring to do today, can't let a little rain stop me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment